Letter About Cyber-Wellness (Michelle Loh)

Dear ___________

I had noticed that you have been addicted to gaming recently. I am concern on the effects gaming had on you. I am writing to advised you to kick your bad habit. As you can see, your eyesight is getting worse and you were unable to concentrate in class. If you continue with your behavior, your grades might drop. I am sure you would not want this to happen.

To prevent your gaming addictions, you can plan out a timetable so that it controls the amount to time you spent on the computer. If that still does not work, you might want to get your parents to set parental controls on your computer so that it prevents you from accessing the gaming sites.

I hope that you can quit your gaming addiction before it gets worse.

Cheers
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment